feed back

please give me your feed back

Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My visit to Mahabalipuram(mamallapuram)

Hai,

Recently i visited Mahabalipuram ,the ancient port city of Pallavas .The ancient city Really Enthralled me.

I have no words to explain but i will try to give full view of the ancient (truly these are the pride and honor for Indians) marvelous city.

I have seen Rock cut caves and Temples and See shore temple and other monuments which are built by narasimhavaraman- I and his successors . the period of construction is in between 8 th century A.D to 10 th century A.D.

The see View is also very good and i enjoyed whole day with my childhood friends doctor sreekanth and Gopi.....

if you have a time and if you want see the other end of the world you can visit this gift given by the Pallavas.


No comments: